This is a specialized form of massage that is specifically designed if you are experiencing chronic pain. If you have tried different methods of treating your pain and have not found relief, this is could be a great option. Medical Massage is only performed by therapists who have received additional advanced training that allows them to approach your muscles from a medical perspective. We should remind you that we are NOT doctors and can not diagnose or formally treat your symptoms, however if you have been diagnosed or are experiencing chronic muscular pain we can address those symptoms. Also, remember that if you have had a recent surgery or injury, you should consult a physician prior to considering Medical Massage.
Some of the benefits of Medical Massage Therapy include:
- Releases tight and sore muscles which can cause Ischemia (Ischemia: A lack of blood supply to soft tissues, which causes hypersensitivity to the touch and allows for further injury to the tissues)
- Helps relieve nerve compression or entrapment.
- Deactivates Myofascial Trigger Points (Trigger Points: Areas of high neurological activity, which refer pain to other parts of the body. Research has shown, trigger points may be responsible for as much as 74% of everyday pain.)
- Decreases Pain And Inflammation
- Alleviates Stress and Improves Circulation
- Aids in Digestion
- Increases Flexibility And Range Of Motion
- Improves Posture And Coordination
- Medical Massage is cost effective
- Medical Massage also helps to prevent future chronic pain conditions by effectively dealing with the cause of the problem and eliminating it. It is shown in scientific literature that over 80% of the pain is coming from soft tissue injuries, and over 74% is directly attributed to Trigger Points.
Click on the button to Book A Medical Massage Now!