Groupon Policy: Groupon Purchases are for NEW Clients Only. If you purchase a Groupon and have visited us before, please contact Groupon for a refund as we do not handle Groupon Refunds.
New Clients: New Clients must have a credit card or a PAID Voucher on file to HOLD appointments . Please understand that your form of payment will be charged should you fail to show for your appointment.
WAIVER: All clients are emailed a HIPPA Compliant waiver that should be signed prior to attending your first session at the studio. Upon visiting us you are automatically agreeing to the following statements as it relates to your massage services:
- I understand that massage therapy is provided for stress reduction, relaxation, relief from muscular tension, and improvement of circulation and energy flow.
- If I experience pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately inform my therapist so that pressure/strokes can be adjusted to my level of comfort. I will not hold my therapist responsible for any pain or discomfort I experience during or after the session.
- I understand that the services offered today are not a substitute for medical care. I understand that my therapist is not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat physical or mental illness.
- I affirm that I have notified my therapist of all known medical conditions and injuries.
- I agree to inform the therapist of any changes in my health and medical condition. I understand that there shall be no liability on the therapist’s part should I forget to do so.
- I understand that massages at E-motion Sports Massage are entirely therapeutic and non-sexual in nature.